If You Are New To Safe Journey Dog Boarding
- Availablity – Unless it’s a major holiday (particularly Christmas), you can count on Safe Journey to be able to care for your Dog’s needs.
- Pricing – You can find full and detailed price information by clicking these Dog Boarding and Dog Daycare links.
- Age Restrictions – Puppies/Age Restrictions
- Neuter Restrictions – Neuter restrictions info
- Special Needs – Special needs info
Getting started at Safe Journey is a easy and simple process. Follow the steps below.
Call us to schedule a 45-minute camera based tour of our facility. Our experience has been that it is beneficial to bring your dog even if you are not planning to have them stay for their free day. We find your dog will benefit from your positive energy.
Complete your scheduled tour. If you are happy with what you see at this time, you can then schedule your free day of daycare for all first time dogs. You may also make a no cost, no obligation reservation for overnight boarding.
Complete your free day of daycare. This can be done immediately following your tour or at any other day that is convienent for you. We generally recommend that you schedule your free day aproximately within 10 days before your first boarding stay.
If your first visit following your free day is for overnight boarding, a reservation is required. This can be done during your tour or by clicking this reservation link. If you are needing daycare only, you can now, as an exisiting customer, show up at any day of your choosing for daycare service.
Here’s A Detailed Breakdown
Getting your dog into our Dog Day Care and Dog Boarding facility is simple and easy process. Simply follow the steps below:
- If you have not already, take a good look at our website. We have worked hard to try to anticipate your questions or concerns. You should find that our website contains all of the information that you need to make an informed decision. If not, feel free to give us a call or check out our FAQ Page Here.
- Locate a copy of your most recent vaccination records. You may provide them to us either by upload or by e-mail at [email protected]. You will also need to complete our Dog Boarding Agreement.
- Pick up the phone and give us a call at (503) 209-0177 and make an appointment for you and your dog to complete a 45-minute camera based tour of our facility. Ideally, we prefer to conduct these tours in the late morning to early afternoon hours. However, if these times do not work for you let us know. We will make special arrangements to have you tour on a date and time that works best for you. We are open from 7:00am-7:00pm, 365 days per year so one way or another we’ll get you in.
- Come and tour with us! If at all possible, please bring your dog. This will provide the most beneficial tour for all three parties, two legged and four legged. Tours take approximately 45-minutes but can be shorter or longer depending on depending on the detail of the questions you may have.
- At the end of your tour, you and your dog will be ready to go! Once you are satisfied with your tour, you may leave your dog for our free day of daycare. This is in order to socialize your dog and make his or her first day with us as comfortable as possible. You may also make a reservation, make pre-payments if you would like, and go about your day knowing that you have found a great place for your dog daycare and dog boarding needs!